Messagepoint is a leader in developing and delivering innovative software and services within the Customer Communications Management (CCM) market. The Messagepoint solution is the 2016 SIIA CODiE winner for the Best Multi-channel Publishing Platform. Messagepoint helps companies strengthen their customer communications by enabling business users to control the entire messaging lifecycle for all print or digital communications without burdening IT.
This is a techno-functional role that requires the candidate to have a sound knowledge of Medicare Healthcare business model, specifically around the areas of marketing materials (EOC, ANOC, etc) and post-enrollment communications (letters, emails). The role is primarily designed for candidates who would want to understand the business and functional aspects of the Healthcare marketing materials and post-enrollment communications.
Role requirements include gathering business and functional requirements, assist in creating requirements into technical specifications. The person will assist in creating product/project documentation, such as high-level designs, functional requirements documents, source to target mapping documents and user testing documents. Additionally, this role will work directly with customers on development of their Healthcare marketing materials and post-enrollment communications.
- Develop deep knowledge of the Messagepoint solution
- Develop business and/or functional requirements, including detailed business rules documentation, based on your knowledge and research
- Validate requirements and participate in solution design with the larger day to day project team and other stakeholders, providing suggestions and recommendations in line with industry best practices
- Document, discuss and resolve business, data, data processing and BI/reporting issues within the team, across functional teams
- Support all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) from business case creation to design, implementation and eventually testing and support
- Participate in client projects to implement our software, working on multiple projects concurrently
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications and Skills:
- A self-starter who is able to effectively manage their time
- Problem Solving - Proactively identifies, evaluates, and solves problems with rigorous logic and a systematic approach; looks beyond the obvious to see root cause issues and creative solutions.
- Innovates - Introduces or develops new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity. Generates insights through thought leadership. Leverages business intelligence, data, insights, and other research to drive accuracy and efficiency.
- Communication: Actively listen to others to understand their perspective and ensure continuous understanding regardless of communication channel or audience. Be comfortable with collaboration with external vendors via conference calls, emails and Jabber and WebEx sessions. Understands and embodies the principals of cooperation and management by influence—a team player.
- Implementation / Execution – Good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!